Improbable Icon

SpatialOS Discourse Forums

Different Builds and GameMasterControl

Hi
I am looking into spacial os to create a new concert experience. We would like to control some light fixtures as in real from one place, while updating the gameworld for all our users.
What is the best practise here? Is ist possible to create different types of launchers. Like a user launcher and a admin launcher whith control rights to certain objects?
Also we would like to publish different access levels like a FPS version and a VR version. What is the best practise to create launchers for different settigns at the user side?
I hope it makes sense what I am asking.
Best regards
Jonas

Hello @jonasfehr

“Is ist possible to create different types of launchers. Like a user launcher and a admin launcher whith control rights to certain objects?”

You can create different types of launchers, as long as they connect to the same SpatialOS deployment they’ll be able to communicate with each other.

“Also we would like to publish different access levels like a FPS version and a VR version. What is the best practise to create launchers for different settigns at the user side?”

The effort would be essentially the same as creating a FPS and a VR version of the same game. Given that the connection and synchronization logic would be the same.

@JaySantos Thanks for the reply. How can I create the different launchers practically?