Improbable Icon

Forums

Errors building Unreal project

unreal

hi
I’ve followed the tutorial for setting up a project in Unreal
when i building my project:
2>------ 已启动生成: 项目: TestObject, 配置: Development_Editor x64 ------
2>Using ‘git status’ to determine working set for adaptive non-unity build.
2>Performing full C++ include scan (no include cache file)
2>Building 10 actions with 4 processes…
2> [1/10] SpatialTypebindingManager.cpp
2>E:\SpatialOS_GDK\Test_GDK\TestObject\Plugins\UnrealGDK\SpatialGDK\Source\SpatialGDK\Private\Interop\SpatialTypebindingManager.cpp(118): error C2065: ??CPF_AlwaysInterested??: δ???
2> [2/10] ComponentFactory.cpp
2>E:\SpatialOS_GDK\Test_GDK\TestObject\Plugins\UnrealGDK\SpatialGDK\Source\SpatialGDK\Private\Utils\ComponentFactory.cpp(225): error C2065: ??CPF_AlwaysInterested??: δ???
2> [3/10] Module.SpatialGDKEditor.cpp
2>E:\SpatialOS_GDK\Test_GDK\TestObject\Plugins\UnrealGDK\SpatialGDK\Source\SpatialGDKEditor\Private\SchemaGenerator\SpatialGDKEditorSchemaGenerator.cpp(212): error C2065: ??SPATIALCLASS_NotSpatialType??: δ???
2>UnrealBuildTool : error : UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: E:\SpatialOS_GDK\Test_GDK\TestObject\Plugins\UnrealGDK\SpatialGDK\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\SpatialGDK\UE4Editor-SpatialGDK.lib
2> (see …/Programs/UnrealBuildTool/Log.txt for full exception trace)
2>Total build time: 30.69 seconds (Parallel executor: 0.00 seconds)
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(44,5): error MSB3075: 命令“E:\SpatialOS_GDK\UnrealEngine_GDK\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat TestObjectEditor Win64 Development “E:\SpatialOS_GDK\Test_GDK\TestObject\TestObject.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild”已退出,代码为 5。请验证您是否拥有运行此命令的足够权限。
2>已完成生成项目“TestObject.vcxproj”的操作 - 失败。

Hey, thanks for posting.

I think this build issue may be due to having an incompatible version of the UnrealGDK and the 4.20-SpatialOSUnrealGDK Unreal Engine fork.

Could you please check that your Unreal Engine is built with the latest 4.20-SpatialOSUnrealGDK (ensuring that your local repository is set to the correct branch of 4.20-SpatialOSUnrealGDK)

And that also your local UnrealGDK repository is on the latest commit with the master branch.