Welcome to the SpatialOS forums! Our community consists of people from different backgrounds and levels of experience/expertise, and we ask that each of you is respectful to your fellow community members.
In order to ensure that everyone is treated equally, we have a few rules. For those who do not follow these rules, they will be temporarily or fully banned from using SpatialOS and the SpatialOS forums.
- No links to malware or illegal software: This will not be tolerated and will result in an instant ban.
- Remain professional: As a growing community, we expect each member to respect one another, including the Improbable staff. Swearing and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Offensive comments specifically targeted at a group of people (whether it be racism, sexism, age, religion, homophobia, defamation, ageism etc.) will also result in a ban. Treat others how you want to be treated!
- Don’t post offensive content: Following the same criteria as 2), any posts that are deemed offensive by Improbable staff will be removed and the member will be banned.
- Respect the law: No comments/discussion of illegal activities (including but not restricted to: references to illegal drugs and copyright infringement).
- Don’t distribute personal information: Posting the personal information of any other member (including Improbable moderators) without permission is not allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) the distribution of phone numbers, email, address, personal sites and/or social media.
- Use each section for the appropriate content and refrain from changing topics: Please refrain from topics that are not related to SpatialOS, game development and Improbable.
- No spamming: Don’t be annoying.
- Don’t post content that is copyright protected or trademarked: Unless you have permission from the owner. You are also not allowed to publish any content relating to leaked game content.
- Use this as an opportunity to teach others: Each member will have varying levels of experience. Use the forum as an opportunity to disseminate knowledge and share your experiences in game development!
- Don’t impersonate a staff member Improbable Staff members are flagged clearly. Do not pretend to be a staff member.
- We may change your name We reserve the right to not allow certain forum names. We will always communicate to you when and why we’ve changed it. We will try to ask nicely first too