Improbable Icon

SpatialOS Discourse Forums

Improbable at GDC, 2020

Hi all!

The Improbable team will be at GDC again this year and we’d love to see as many of you as we can on booth S562, South Hall Moscone!

With the fantastic additions of The Multiplayer Guys and zeuz to the team over the past year, we provide better ways to make multiplayer games and help developers building multiplayer games meet any challenge. So there’s plenty to discover on our GDC booth this year.

If you’re also going to be there, please drop by and say hi! Check out demos of our services and ask the team about anything and everything multiplayer, from co-development and managed hosting to low-latency networking. Pick up some loot and, if you’re a member of our SpatialOS community, message me and I’ll make sure to reserve you a special community swag bag!

Also, don’t miss out on the Improbable Sessions with speakers including key leads from our Improbable Studios, our CTO Lincoln Wallen and CPO Rob Whitehead. They’ll be discussing the latest multiplayer development tools and techniques, so add the sessions to your calendar now:

Check out our website and register for updates so that you don’t miss out on any GDC news.

Hope to see you on the booth!

Best,
Nee :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Following the postponement of GDC, I wanted to let you know that our team won’t be in San Francisco this March.

We’re as disappointed as anyone but understand that it was a difficult decision for the organisers. Hopefully, we’ll all be able to return to a rescheduled GDC event later on in the year and hopefully, I’ll be able to catch up with you in person then :slight_smile:.

In the meantime, if you were planning to talk with our teams and had questions for them, then you still can via our website or message me directly.

best,
Nee