Improbable Icon

Forums

Meet the Improbable team at Nordic Game

events
spatialos
gdk

Hi everyone,

The Improbable team are making their way to Nordic Game this month. If you’re also attending the event, be sure to drop by booth A23 and say hi!

Come to the booth and find out more about SpatialOS with demos from our engineers, see our showreel of studio games being powered by SpatialOS, pick up loot, and don’t miss the chance to win a Nintendo Switch.

For all of our community members who will be at Nordic Game: visit our booth and pick up bonus Improbable community goodies. Just PM me (and only me) for more details!

Also, stay tuned to our social channels during the event for snaps and on-the-day updates!

Best,
Nee :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

For all those attending Nordic Game this week from Wednesday, 22nd May - a reminder that our Improbable team will be there at booth A23 and we’d love you to drop by and say hello!

At our booth, you can meet the team, check out demos of SpatialOS and see our showreel of studio games being powered by SpatialOS. You’ll also be able to pick up loot and get a chance to win a Nintendo Switch.

If you are attending and you haven’t privately messaged me already, do! Just for our community members who will be at Nordic Game, there’s exclusive extra loot to get - let me know if you’re going and I’ll have them ready for you.

Best,
Nee