Improbable Icon

Play with me

Hello!
I’d love to get someone playing with me on the Hello World game… anyone up for it?
https://goo.gl/PTHFQU

For some reasons I’m unable to see the various entities etc. This is a screenshot of what I get, any help?

You might want to try to change servers, for example deploy to eu4-prod instead of us3-prod. I know that worked for me one time.

What you also can try is:

1. spatial clean
  2. spatial worker build
    and then upload and deploy your project again.

That has worked for me in the past as well.

@marcogreselin

I checked and noticed that your deployment was having trouble with loading the automatically uploaded assembly.
I’ve uploaded a new version for you.
Could you try:

spatial cloud launch fixed_uploaded_assembly default_launch.json my_second_deployment

Thanks @chong-u ! I tried running:

spatial cloud launch fixed_uploaded_assembly default_launch.json my_second_deployment --snapshot=snapshots/default.snapshot --project_name={...}

But I get this error:

Sending Create with Context: context.Background.WithDeadline(2017-05-19 13:57:14.833008967 +0200 CEST [9.999991201s])

Failed executing command:
    [spatial cloud launch fixed_uploaded_assembly default_launch.json my_second_deployment --snapshot=snapshots/default.snapshot --project_name={...}]
    Time: 2017-05-19 13:57:17 CEST
    Version: 20170508.161046.bae5b88
code = DeadlineExceeded desc = Failed to create deployment.
    Failed to create deployment.
    context deadline exceeded

@Sheriziya Thanks too. How can select to which datacenter to deploy?

I’ll see whether we have anything on our side for that failed creation attempt.

You can either retry the same command or select another cluster as @Sheriziya suggests via the --cluster=<> flag. Try the eu4-prod one for example.

Duco

Ok it works now in the European cluster!

Looks like I missed it being online? Console says deployment is down.

A post was split to a new topic: HelloWorld launch issue