We want to invite you to our first playtest for Shattered Lives which is a survival fps prototype. I will post some links here around 13:00 CEST on friday for you to join. The simulation will run until ~15:00 CEST
Link to join: https://goo.gl/VNvHWu -> Notice: a new launcher just came out and has to be installed!
Purpose of this test:
- Test our game implementation
- Get SpatialOS performance data
- Find bugs
- 16km² terrain, but objects are only spawned within a 1000m circle to keep the play area small
- Various types of loot containers
- Crafting with some basic receipes (weapon and ammo)
- Some weapons with their own ammo types
- Deers running around (can be shot)
- Friendly fire is active
- Player movement animation is broken on remote players
- Deer position sync rate must be higher, they are ~500ms behind on clients
- Inventory slots stay highlighted sometimes
- Under unknown circumstances a shader error occurs (get a small or big fat black/white “cloud” on screen), this seems caused by used weather asset.
ESC: Menu LMB or Ctrl: Fire Space: Jump Shift: Run Ctrl: Crouch WASD: Move TAB or I: Inventory/Crafting E: Use R: Reload
Feedback can be provided here, in PM to me or in our discord.