Note: These changes apply to the runtime of all SpatialOS 10 SDK versions.
Next time you deploy locally or remotely, you’ll automatically receive the latest version, so you don’t need to do anything to upgrade. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the latest improvements!
- Improved throughput of internal messaging service, increasing overall performance
- Improved the way dynamic loadbalancing and the hexgrid placer interact
- Fixed a bug where the Inspector would show the wrong prefab under some circumstances
- Fixed a bug where the Inspector would show the wrong worker name
- Fixed a bug where streaming queries would start failing after the deployment had been running for a long time
- Fixed a bug where workers’ raw logs were not written to a file
- Fixed two bugs related to the migration of workers
- Fixed two bugs related to port allocation
- Fixed a bug where loading from a snapshot would yield entities without positions