Note: These changes apply to the runtime of all SpatialOS 7 SDK versions.
Next time you deploy locally or remotely, you’ll automatically receive the latest version, so you don’t need to do anything to upgrade. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the latest improvements!
- Fixed a bug preventing worker metrics from being displayed when clicking on a worker to get more information.
- Fixed a buffer overflow that could occur when an entity with a large serialized size was pulled into the RakNet queue.
- Fixed an issue where workers that were started to replace dead workers were placed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where workers would sometimes not receive authority for components that they had authority over.
- Toned down a non-critical error to a warning that was logged when a worker failed to download.
- Toned down a non-critical error logged on startup about checking if all nodes were healthy to a warning.