Note: These changes apply to the runtime of all SpatialOS 8 (Alpha) SDK versions.
Next time you deploy locally or remotely, you’ll automatically receive the latest version, so you don’t need to do anything to upgrade. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the latest improvements!
streaming_query_diffflag is now set to
trueby default. You can now safely remove the flag from any deployment configurations you have. With the flag set to
true, you will see large performance improvements with streaming queries.
- Upgraded an internal library; performance benefits and stability improvements for great good!
- Fixed a bug preventing worker metrics from being displayed when clicking on a worker to get more information.
- Fixed a
NoSuchElementExceptionexception that could kill managed worker nodes.
- Fixed various possible memory leaks with an internal library upgrade.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes managed workers would fail to connect en masse at the beginning of a deployment.
- Fixed an unbounded backoff affecting metrics for some deployments.