Note: These changes apply to the runtime of all SpatialOS 8 SDK versions.
Next time you deploy locally or remotely, you’ll automatically receive the latest version, so you don’t need to do anything to upgrade. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the latest improvements!
- Added metrics and logging for large entities in snapshots.
- Added metrics and dashboards for entity spawning.
- Toned down a non-critical error to a warning when a particular internal service could not be reached.
- Fixed a race condition that could result in errors being logged when trying to start lots of managed workers while SpatialOS was starting up. Also improved the logging in this area!
- Fixed a bug caused by SpatialOS catching the wrong exception
- Fixed some potential resource leaks