Note: These changes apply to the runtime of all SpatialOS 9 SDK versions.
Next time you deploy locally or remotely, you’ll automatically receive the latest version, so you don’t need to do anything to upgrade. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the latest improvements!
- It is no longer necessary to provide a
workers/gsim/scala/resources/main/logback.xmlfile. You may delete it and any containing (empty) folders!
- Increased the performance of worker load reporting internally. This allows worker load for very large scale deployments to be reported more frequently to the Inspector
- When an entity query fails, we now print the query itself. This should help with tracking down the cause of failures if / when they happen!
- We now log useful errors if we detect invalid load balancing configurations for any of your worker types at runtime
- Improved the error message returned when trying to create an entity with a given ID that has no valid registration. Previously, we would return
EXPIREDsomewhat uselessly - now we include a message like
Entity Id reservation for Id 777 could not be found. It might have been expired or never existed..
- When using Hexagrid load balancing, workers now have a fixed interest policy to match their fixed authority policy (i.e., they will never unsubscribe from any chunk once it is checked out).
- Fixed a bug where dynamic worker claims were not included in the ‘caller claims’ (sent when issuing a command).