Improbable Icon

Want to run a playtest? Read this first!

about

Playtests with SpatialOS

Here at SpatialOS we actively encourage people to share their work and get feedback as soon as possible.

Fast and early iteration is a key to success with any SpatialOS world

---

Here’s a checklist to get you started! Make sure you include the share links for the right deployment!

:ballot_box_with_check:Dates : When, where and how
:ballot_box_with_check:Game Title: Easy to forget!
:ballot_box_with_check:Strap Line: 5 words tops.
:ballot_box_with_check:Key Features: Pick 3.
:ballot_box_with_check:Description: Keep it exciting!
:ballot_box_with_check:Game in a frame: Super shiney screen grabs (but make sure it’s obvious what game it is!)
:ballot_box_with_check:Share Links!: For now you can paste them all in here…:support:this is going to get easier :support:
:ballot_box_with_check:Controls: Only if needed.
:ballot_box_with_check:Feedback: Where do they put the feedback? Something sensible like a google form is great.
:ballot_box_with_check:Call to action: Where and why to talk about it and share!
:ballot_box_with_check:Links: Website, Github, Twitter, facebook, social media etc.

Example below !

---

BestGame Playtest: Jan 10th 2007 @10am BST!

Head over to ```http://playthisgame.com``` to sign up to our mailing list! **Fight for food.** **Return from hunger.** **Become a hero.**
  1. Massively online and persistent
  2. Quick, twitchy gameplay
  3. Set the world on fir

How to play?

Grab a link from the list below! First come first served!

[link1] [link2] [link3] [link4] [link5] [link6] [link7] [link8] [link9] [link0]
[link10] [link20] [link30] [link40] [link50] [link60] [link70] [link80] [link90] [link0]

Imagine a world where everything is hungry...

A top down fuel based pumped up twin stick shooter in . A persistent alien ecology and 1000’s of concurrent players. _Excitement. Adrenaline. Buzzwords. Murderific._

New Features:
AI: the most requested feature has been added! Onwards! Warriors!
Twin stick controls! The second most requested feature has been done!

Head over to this google form and tell us what you think! All feedback is appreicated!

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and remember to use the #PlayBestGame!

@callumb you might want to update that image :stuck_out_tongue:

I like seeing how far our HelloWorld tutorial has come in under 10 days. It’s nice to look back :smiley:

I think you mean 2017, not 2007 @callumb! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh man. I made it in the past so people know its an EXAMPLE and not an actually really cool game about cylinder people burning down trees. However; you’re the third person this has confused…and so I will update :smiley:
:support: